Natey loves his toes and can spend ages chewing on them.
Like most babies, he very flexible but it's still funny to catch him with his legs bent up to his mouth all the time!
I swear that was how he positioned himself in my belly for the last few months of the pregnancy, judging by the kicks I got.
Even one of Nates very first pictures show him like this!
Even one of Nates very first pictures show him like this!
(Just a pre-warning that I will be including a picture below of Nate taken just after he was pulled from my belly - potentially a little gruesome for some!)
CJ and I have always talked about from birth, Nate has had little monkey toes.
While we were still in hospital after his birth, the little guy wouldn't grab CJ's finger with his hand like most babies do - rather he would reach out with his little monkey toes!
Often I watch him as he plays on his mat and if he cant reach any toys with his hands he won't care - he will play using his feet instead!
The other day I put him under his play gym, purposefully away from his loose toys so he could watch himself in the mirror etc.
I came back to check on him as I could hear him complaining a bit. And no wonder he sounded frustrated when I found him like this...
The little monkey had found his rings with his feet and had been trying to move them up to his hands. Unfortunately they ended up caught on his feet instead!



No comments:
Post a Comment